INPUT VOLTAGE: DC 24V
• RIGID STRIP LED FOLIO: 22WATTS/M LINEAR OF LEDs
• RGB RIGID STRIP LED FOLIO: 35WATTS/M LINEAR LEDs
• FLEXIBLE STRIP LED FOLIO: 20WATTS/M LINEAR LEDs
• TUNABLE WHITE FLEXIBLE STRIP LED FOLIO: 23WATTS/M LINEAR LEDs
DIMENSIONS: from MM.40X100 to MM.3000X2000
THICKNESS: from MM.6,5
• ALUMINIUM: The aluminium sheets and all the profiles used for the production of Folio panel are certified UNI EN ISO 9002; 1994
• PMMA: All the acrylic sheets used for the production of Folio panel are in accordance to the international standard ISO 7823
WEIGHT: from 8 KG/MQ
TOLERANCE: +/- 1,5mm
CUSTOM 2D SHAPE
DRILLABLE ON REQUEST
OUTDOOR ON REQUEST
WORKING TEMPERATURE: 0°C - +25°C
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 0°C - +25°C
LED TYPE: NICHIA NTSL757GT - LG SMD5630
LED LIFESPAN: 50.000 HOURS
CRI: > 90
R9: > 50
EMITTING ANGLE: > 120°
DRY AND DAMP LOCATION
CE - UL
Use class II drivers with adequate absorption relative to the consumption of the Folio panel, with 24V output voltage and SELV connectors in compliance with EN 61347-2-13. It is best to connect a maximum of 4/5 Folio panels to a single power supply.
PLEASE FIND DETAILS IN DOWNLOAD AREA
General indications for proper care of FOLIO products:
• To enable an efficent performance of FOLIO panel we recommend regular cleaning. The parts influencing the performance of the light (such as white acrylic sheets, marbles or glass) should be cleaned following the instructions below.
• The cleaning of the external parts and surfaces which are part of the FOLIO panel can be executed according to the following table.:
|Aluminium or iron parts||Damp, soft, non-abrasive cloth and dry, soft, non abrasive cloth||Dampen a soft cloth using warm water with little chlorine-free liquid soap and clean the product a second time using a clean dry soft cloth|
|Transparent plastic softlight||Dry, soft, non-abrasive cloth||Avoid possible static before cleaning. While cleaning apply light pressure to the parts. Notice 1: do not use any type of cleaning agents, neither liquid nor solid.
Notice 2: do not use the cloth near LED strip.
|Glass, marble, onyx spotlight||Slightly damp, soft, non-abrasive cloth||Avoid possible static before cleaning. While cleaning apply light pressure to the parts. Notice 1: use cleaning agents suitable for glass, marble or onyx.|
|Opal plastic spotlight||Slightly damp, soft, non-abrasive cloth||Avoid possible static before cleaning. While cleaning apply light pressure to the parts. Notice 1: use only diluted alcohol-free cleaning agents suitable for plastic.|
NOTICE: Do not spray or pour directly on the panel any type of cleaning agent but distribute the cleaning agents (liquid or solid) on a soft and non-abrasive cloth. it is possible to clean the panel by using just a dry, soft and non-abrasive cloth.
Should any doubt concerning the cleaning of the FOLIO panel arise, please contect us by amail at the following address: email@example.com
Before cleaning, the lighting fixture must be switched off
All the electrical connections must be disconnected
Remove the FOLIO panel from the wooden case, not from the edges but from the middle, prevent bending and curving and carry it vertically.
Carry the FOLIO panel vertically, prevent every possibility of bending and curving. Pay attention not to pull the power cables.
Do not use suction cups for the handling or installation of the FOLIO panel. Pay attention to:
- Avoid hitting, pulling or damaging the electrical cables
- Avoid contact of the FOLIO panel with liquid